Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween 2006

My husband Tom went to the doctor because he thought he had really bad hemroid.  The doctor told him, that it wasn't a hemroid, that the bleeding was coming from further up in the colon.  So they did a colonoscopy.  They found something and immediately did a biopsy.   Halloween came around while we were waiting for the results.

We were out trick-or-treating and it was starting to get late.  I told my daughter just one more house.  As she walked up to the door my husband grabbed my arm and said, "Let's stay out a little longer."  I asked him why, because it was getting late and cold.  His reply will haunt me forever:  "because I have a feeling that this is the last time I am ever going to do this."


He was right.  Cancer took him on June 10th 2007, he never saw another Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment